Sunday, October 14, 2012

31 Days: 14 - Project 52, Week 25

That's a lot of numbers in today's title, huh? The happenings around our house today involved some cleaning, playing, enjoying the smell of a dinner in the crock pot all day, and working/catching up on some Project 52. How is the year almost over in 2.5 months?

I took on the eye sore that has been our bookshelf lately. I'm just going to throw it out there and blame 98% of this one on Kathryn. Thanks to the positioning of the couch, she's able to reach and freely rearrange whatever her heart desires. However, I can't complain about her desire to read books. The remaining 2% is my fault. Because, let's face it, she can't reach the top shelf. Specifically, the top right shelf where there is a pretty nice lookin' pile.
 Spruced up!

2 comments:

  1. GREAT work. Isn't it kind of fun to organize?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Annie! Geez it feels so good to get things organzied and less cluttered.

    ReplyDelete